- Book Chapter, The Easy Button: Foreign Military Training as an Exit Plan. "Sandhurst Trends: War Amongst the People." Royal Military Academy Sandhurst and Howgate Publishing.
- U.S. Army War College Strategic Studies Institute monograph, The Evolving Contingency Contracting Market: Private Sector Self-Regulation and USG Monitoring of Stability Operations Services Procurement. January 2016.
- Journal of Strategic Security. From the Ground Up: The Importance of Preserving SOF Capacity Building Skills. July 2014. (450 distinct downloads as of July 2017)
- Small Wars Journal. The Spaces in Between: Mitigating Threats in Undergoverned Spaces with Michael Rettig. 17 October 2013.
- PRIAD (Partnership for Research in International Affairs & Development). Shohna ba Shohna: US Interests in Transition from Coalition to Afghan National Security Forces. July 2013 printing; Volume 1, Issue 1.
- Stability: International Journal of Security & Development. Fifty-four Durand Lines. 23 July 2013.
- Forthcoming: "Wartime Sexual Violence" by Kerry Crawford, 2017.
- Peace & Stability Journal, Special 25th Anniversary Edition, Peacekeeping and Stability Operations Institute, "Women and the War on Boko Haram: Wives, Weapons, Witnesses" by Hilary Matfess. 2018.
- Parameters, Strategic Studies Institute, U.S. Army War College. "Warlord Democrats in Africa: Ex-Military Leaders and Electoral Politics." 2018.
- IJMH (International Journal of Military History and Historiography), Brill Publishers "The Fatal Land: War, Empire, and the Highland Soldier in British America" by Matthew P. Dziennik. 2017.
- Parameters, Strategic Studies Institute, U.S. Army War College. "Sudden Justice: America's Secret Drone Wars" by Chris Woods. 2017.
Public Media works available at: https://whitneygrespin.pressfolios.com/
- Supreme Court of the United States. Amicus Brief/Amici Curiae "ABIGAIL NOEL FISHER, Petitioner, v. UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT AUSTIN, et al.,
Respondents" re: that a highly qualified, racially and ethnically diverse officer corps is essential to the effectiveness of the Armed Forces.
- Natasha Arnpriester. Combating Impunity: The Private Military Industry, Human Rights, and the 'Legal Gap'. University of Pennsylvania Law School. 2-17.
- Mark F. Cancian, U.S. Military Forces in FY 2017: Stable Plans, Disruptive Threats, and Strategic Inflection Points. The Center for Strategic & International Studies. May 2016.
- The Routledge Research Companion to Security Outsourcing, edited by Joakim Berndtsson, Christopher Kinsey. Routledge. 2016.
- The New Humanitarians in International Practice: Emerging actors and contested principles, edited by Zeynep Sezgin and Dennis Dijkzeul. Taylor and Francis. November 2015.
- Sarah E. Evans, Improving the Cost Efficiency and Readiness of MC-130 Aircrew Training: A Case Study. RAND. August 2015.
- Gender and Private Security in Global Politics, edited by Maya Eichler. Oxford University Press 2015.
- Evgeni Moyakine, From National and International Frustrations to Transnational Triumph - Hybrid Transnational Private Regulatory Regimes in the Industry of Private Military and Security Companies and Their Effectiveness in Ensuring Compliance with Human Rights. Pacific McGeorge Global Business & Development Law Journal, Vol. 28, Issue 2, 2015.
- Jennifer Poggiali, You’re No Fun Anymore: The Ethics of Acquiring Electronic Devices in Light of E-Waste, Sweatshops, and Globalization. American Library Association. Association of College & Research Libraries (ACRL), 2015.
- Reema Shah, Beating Blackwater: Using Domestic Legislation to Enforce the International Code of Conduct for Private Military Companies. Yale Law Journal. May 2014.